top of page
WhatIsCultivatedMeat.com is a proud supporter of some of the leading summits and conferences in the industry.
- Tue, Jan 31San FranciscoThis three-day summit is the only industry-led forum uniting the entire biomass and precision fermentation ecosystem. Hosting 150+ key decision-makers in the industry, this summit will help you scale-up and successfully commercialize fermentation-enabled alternative protein with speed to market.
- Wed, Feb 15BerlinThe Annual Meat Evolution Summit (MEVO) is a leaders summit that exclusively brings in-person decision makers from manufacturers, commercial producers, investors, and more in the cultivated meat industry who want to increase their knowledge and foothold in this lucrative growth market.
- Tue, Feb 21VirtualThis three-day summit is the must-attend virtual event for any company involved in making the global food system more sustainable, kind and fair for the planet, people, and animals. Stay up-to-date with the most recent solutions, technology, policy, and concepts across the food system.
- Thu, Mar 16San FranciscoThis two-day summit has become the annual meeting place for the global food-tech ecosystem. Food brands, active investors, start-ups and technology leaders come together to exchange insights, be inspired, and identify future partners.
Top of PAGE
Past Events - 2022
- Mon, Jun 27Amsterdam, NetherlandsThis summit looks at the start-to-finish process of Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Proteins and the creation of high-quality and animal-free proteins to scale, with an emphasis on all industry actors involved in the product timeline.
- Wed, May 18San Francisco, CA, USAThis summit is set to examine the macro trends impacting the food market before diving into the three most exciting areas of innovation: Alternative Proteins, Personalized Nutrition & Gut Health, and Functional Ingredients & Biotech.
- Thu, May 12San Francisco, CA, USAThis 4th-annual summit is a three-day event that will bring together over 700 participants from various industries. The agenda includes cultivated meat discussions like "How to Produce, Scale, and Market Meat, Eggs, and Dairy from Animal Cells" and "How to Invest in The Future of Food."
- Tue, Mar 08OnlineThis online conference presents an unbiased opportunity to explore and discuss this highly complex issue with world-leading experts and showcase a wide range of solutions that will have a positive impact through abolishing animal cruelty, reducing global pollution, and improving human health.
- Tue, Jan 18San Francisco, CA, USAThis summit will host decision-makers from biotech, food tech, multinationals, independent food brands and more for those looking to up-scale and commercialize fermentation-enabled alternative proteins.
- Wed, Aug 25SingaporeThe Alternative Protein & FoodTech Show is the first of its kind union of founders, investors, innovators, scientists, farmers, and consumer brand leaders, designed to demystify the potential of alternative proteins in building a sustainable future of food for generations to come.
bottom of page