top of page
WhatIsCultivatedMeat.com is a proud supporter of some of the leading summits and conferences in the industry.
- Wed, Feb 07Barcelona, SpainFeb 07, 2024, 12:10 AM – Feb 08, 2024, 12:10 AMBarcelona, Spain, Avinguda de la Granvia de l’Hospitalet, 144, 08907 Barcelona, SpainThe Annual Meat Evolution Summit brings in-person decision makers from manufacturers, commercial producers, investors, and more in the cultivated meat and alternative protein industry who want to increase their knowledge and foothold in this lucrative growth market. Use code 'WICM' to save 20%.
- Tue, Feb 13San FranciscoFeb 13, 2024, 12:10 AM – Feb 15, 2024, 12:10 AMSan Francisco, 55 S McDonnell Rd, San Francisco, CA 94128, USAThe 4th Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Protein Summit returns as your definitive, flagship forum to drill down into the end-to-end technical and strategic challenges of commercializing an alternative protein.
Top of PAGE
Past Events - 2023
- Wed, Oct 11Amsterdam, NetherlandsOct 11, 2023, 7:00 PM – Oct 12, 2023, 7:00 PMAmsterdam, NetherlandsThe senior executive-level conference presents an unbiased opportunity to explore and discuss this complex issue with world-leading experts. Discover a wide range of solutions that will have a positive impact through abolishing animal cruelty, reducing global pollution and improving human health.
- Tue, Sep 26San FranciscoSep 26, 2023, 12:10 AM – Sep 28, 2023, 12:10 AMSan Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USAThis two-day summit is the only dedicated downstream processing meeting within the fast-evolving world of next-gen novel foods. Register for insights into novel strategies to reduce cost, improve titer, and guarantee quality for commercial scalability for novel foods. Use code WICM10 for for 10% off
- Tue, Jul 11Amsterdam, NetherlandsJul 11, 2023, 12:10 AM – Jul 13, 2023, 12:10 AMAmsterdam, NetherlandsThis summit focuses on optimizing strain development and upstream and downstream processing to engineer commercially viable and truly sustainable alternative protein ingredients and products. It also explores the commercial and regulatory journeys of key companies.
- Thu, Apr 20VancouverApr 20, 2023, 7:00 PM – Apr 21, 2023, 7:00 PMVancouver, Vancouver, BC, CanadaResponding to the Climate Emergency: Scalable Solutions for the Climate-Nature Intersect
- Thu, Mar 16San FranciscoMar 16, 2023, 7:00 PM – Mar 17, 2023, 7:00 PMSan Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USAThis two-day summit has become the annual meeting place for the global food-tech ecosystem. Food brands, active investors, start-ups and technology leaders come together to exchange insights, be inspired, and identify future partners.
- Tue, Feb 21VirtualFeb 21, 2023, 7:00 PM – Feb 23, 2023, 7:00 PMVirtualThis three-day summit is the must-attend virtual event for any company involved in making the global food system more sustainable, kind and fair for the planet, people, and animals. Stay up-to-date with the most recent solutions, technology, policy, and concepts across the food system.
- Wed, Feb 15BerlinFeb 15, 2023, 7:00 PM – Feb 16, 2023, 7:00 PMBerlin, Berlin, GermanyThe Annual Meat Evolution Summit (MEVO) is a leaders summit that exclusively brings in-person decision makers from manufacturers, commercial producers, investors, and more in the cultivated meat industry who want to increase their knowledge and foothold in this lucrative growth market.
- Tue, Jan 31San FranciscoJan 31, 2023, 7:00 PM – Feb 02, 2023, 7:00 PMSan Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USAThis three-day summit is the only industry-led forum uniting the entire biomass and precision fermentation ecosystem. Hosting 150+ key decision-makers in the industry, this summit will help you scale-up and successfully commercialize fermentation-enabled alternative protein with speed to market.
- Mon, Jun 27Amsterdam, NetherlandsJun 27, 2022, 12:10 AM – Jun 29, 2022, 11:50 PMAmsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam, NetherlandsThis summit looks at the start-to-finish process of Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Proteins and the creation of high-quality and animal-free proteins to scale, with an emphasis on all industry actors involved in the product timeline.
- Wed, May 18San Francisco, CA, USAMay 18, 2022, 7:00 PM – May 19, 2022, 7:00 PMSan Francisco, CA, USA, San Francisco, CA, USAThis summit is set to examine the macro trends impacting the food market before diving into the three most exciting areas of innovation: Alternative Proteins, Personalized Nutrition & Gut Health, and Functional Ingredients & Biotech.
- Thu, May 12San Francisco, CA, USAMay 12, 2022, 7:00 PM – May 14, 2022, 7:00 PMSan Francisco, CA, USA, San Francisco, CA, USAThis 4th-annual summit is a three-day event that will bring together over 700 participants from various industries. The agenda includes cultivated meat discussions like "How to Produce, Scale, and Market Meat, Eggs, and Dairy from Animal Cells" and "How to Invest in The Future of Food."
- Tue, Mar 08OnlineMar 08, 2022, 7:00 PM – Mar 10, 2022, 7:00 PMOnlineThis online conference presents an unbiased opportunity to explore and discuss this highly complex issue with world-leading experts and showcase a wide range of solutions that will have a positive impact through abolishing animal cruelty, reducing global pollution, and improving human health.
- Tue, Jan 18San Francisco, CA, USAJan 18, 2022, 7:00 PM – Jan 20, 2022, 7:00 PMSan Francisco, CA, USA, San Francisco, CA, USAThis summit will host decision-makers from biotech, food tech, multinationals, independent food brands and more for those looking to up-scale and commercialize fermentation-enabled alternative proteins.
- Wed, Aug 25SingaporeAug 25, 2021, 7:00 PM – Aug 27, 2021, 7:00 PMSingapore, SingaporeThe Alternative Protein & FoodTech Show is the first of its kind union of founders, investors, innovators, scientists, farmers, and consumer brand leaders, designed to demystify the potential of alternative proteins in building a sustainable future of food for generations to come.
bottom of page